Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Can you tell...

... it has been another rough week? It was so crazy that I decided to stay home from work today to rest and get some things done around the house. I didn't have anything going on at work that couldn't wait until tomorrow. Besides, I'm almost at my breaking point and I have another batch of work, programs, family get togethers, girls nights, airport meetings, and Avon orders coming up in the next two weeks. Top it off with the news that my dear cousin, Shanna, and her family are moving to Tupelo, MS. There is nothing in Tupelo!!! Well, except an airport and a chance for her husband to advance his career. I wish he could just leave her and her sweet baby boy here though. I think she wishes he could too. She doesn't really want to go so that doesn't help, but she knows it is what is best for his career and hopefully he can return to TN in a few years with knowledge under his belt. Then as a consultant, they can live wherever they want. Anyway, I'm going to miss her a lot. She is my go to person whenever I want to go shopping, or out to eat, or take the kids to see something, I just call her. Well, anyway, I'm going to cry if I type anymore about that. Nothing else has been going on, just trying to keep my head above water. It has been so bad that my little plants for my garden are suffering. I keep forgetting to water them. I might have something to plant in a few weeks, and I might be going to the landscape store to buy what I need. It looks like it might be the second choice. I hope you all are starting to think about your gardens. Trees and flowers are starting to bloom and I think we only have blackberry winter and dogwood winter to make it through before the frost is totally over. So, if you haven't already, start drawing up those plans for planting and I suggest to start buying up canning jars and freezer bags a little each week so you have a great supply when it comes time to put up the food. Have a great rest of the week!!!

No comments: