Friday, October 14, 2011

Weigh In Week 6

I'm glad to say that it is much of the same, although I'm not sure it was done right this week.  I weighed in at 202 for a weekly loss of 2.5 pounds and a total of 14 pounds.  I didn't think I would lose any this week because I didn't feel as if I had been eating right.  Well, your body will tell you if something is wrong and mine has for the past few days.  I've had stomach problems all week, which might have lead to the actual weight loss.  I've already started to remedy that by making a great and filling WW broccoli and cheese soup for dinner last night, with leftovers for lunch today.  I'm also sticking to water because I have felt very dehydrated this week.  So, overall there was a loss this week, but I would like for it to not be due to tummy trouble.

Have a happy weekend everyone!  I'm headed on a little overnight trip with the hubby over the weekend with dinner at a fancy place.  I'll watch what I eat, don't worry!!!!

No comments: