Thursday, September 29, 2011

Weigh In Week 4

Well, I'm back on track for the time being.  I weighed in at 207 this week which means I have lost 2.5 this week and 9 overall for the month.  Not too bad, especially since I had such a bad week last week.  I still have a lot to work on.  I was a little surprised that I had lost.  I'm still not getting enough water and veggies, and I have got to get a workout routine going.  However, I did put out my fall garden last weekend and that gained me some much needed activity points.

 I also paid closer attention to what I ate and even included some chocolatey treats, but they were homemade and used the least amount of points I could get.  It is hard to cut points out of an OREO milk shake, but I did and portion size was a big key.  It was very rich so I could only handle a cup size portion, and by using Nutella instead of regular peanut butter, low fat milk, and no sugar added ice cream it only came to 8 points a cup.  The whole family enjoy it too.

That is all I have for this week.  I topped it off with a trip to the beauty shop for a new color and cut.  Maybe by the end of this month (October) I will need to go shopping for some new fall clothes, in a different size.

Happy rest of the week to you all!!!!!!

1 comment:

Renee said...

Glad you had a better week, Carrie. Congrats on the weight loss!