Friday, January 6, 2012

Week 1 Weigh In

Here we go again!  I'm back on Weight Watchers and it is going well so far.  I haven't had any problems getting back into the smaller portions and tracking everything I eat.  I did weigh in yesterday and as I often do, I lost a large amount for my first week.  I lost 4.5 pounds so I've already dropped to 202.  That really makes my first goal of weighing less than 200 by the end of January look possible.  Anyway, the family is eating well with me and Clark has even asked about the men's version of Weight Watchers that Charles Barkley has been promoting on TV.  All in all it has been a great first week.  I haven't been able to exercise yet because the ceiling guys have been fixing our playroom ceiling from a water leak back in the fall.  Plus Clark has been very tired when he has gotten home this week, and has gone to bed early so he wasn't able to watch Abbey for me.  His body is still trying to get used to being on day shift again.  Maybe next week I will be able to fit in a few walks around the neighborhood.  Until then have a wonderful weekend!!!!!

No comments: