Here is the lastest question session that was passed out...
1. Who was your best friend? Elizabeth, Karen, Laura, Shalene, Nicole and Susan.
2. Did you play any sports? Nope
3. What kind of car did you drive? A 1987 Chevy Celebrity, white with the sports package (passed down from mom)
4. It's Friday night, where were you? In the fall the dog pound, baby. Go rebels!!!!!! The rest of the time at the movies or out with friends.
5. Were you a party animal? No
6. Were you considered a flirt? Yes
7. Were you in band, orchestra or choir? No. I was an actress in high school.
8. Were you a nerd? No. I was an honor student, but not a nerd.
9. Were you ever suspended or expelled? No.
10. Can you sing the fight song? Sure.
11. Who was your favorite teacher? Mrs. Lacy and Mrs. Collins, I liked there view on English Lit.
12. What was your school mascot? Rebel
13. Did you go to the prom? No. (Not until last year, if that counts.)
14. If you could go back, would you? Maybe for a minute, but what's done is done.
15. What do you remember most about graduation? I won $50 in the pool tournament at project graduation that night.
16. Where were you on Senior Skip Day? I was in class. I was a goody and didn't skip.
17. Did you have a job your senior year? Not during the school year, but I worked at Shoney's in the summer.
18. Where did you go most often for lunch? We couldn't leave, so it was the good ol' cafateria. I ate a chicken sandwich and sweet tea every day.
19. Have you gained weight since then? Can I use my pregnancy as an excuss? Of course I've gained weight.
20. What did you do after graduation? I went to college and graduated with a BS in BS (or Public Relations, which ever you would like to call it.)
21. What year did you graduate? 1994
22. Who was your Senior Prom date? refer to question #13 (my husband, Clark)
23. Are you going/did you go to your 10 year reunion? Yes. I had a pretty good time considering I really didn't want to go at first.