Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Let's Catch Up

I thought I would post a few pictures to help catch you up on the things that have happened since I stopped posting. These are just some of the big events that happened back in the fall with Abbey. She is amazing! We are always so surprised at what she has learned, at what she does, and how much she has grown.

Grandpa took Abbey on her first fishing trip in the middle of the summer. She loved being on the lake, she just wouldn't touch the fish.








Abbey started pre-school this year. She just walked into class like it was nothing on the first day of school and has loved it every since.







In September she was asked to be a flower girl in Clark's cousins wedding. My wonderful niece, Bonnie, was one of the photographers and got some great shots.








That will get us through the fall. I'll post about winter next time. :)

No comments: