Monday, May 23, 2011

Let me draw your attention...

...to the right side of my blog. I have decided to keep up with my preserving this year, by putting a gadget on the right side of my blog and listing the summer and fall foods that I put up for the winter. This will help me know how much I store of each item to make a reference for next year, in case I need to add or subtract the amount. It can also let you all in blog land know what I'm up to these days, give you a chance to ask questions, and see my progress throughout the season. I will try my best to have pictures for you as well (if I can get my home computer working again). Also, I am proud to say that I have added to my Disney fund. So, please take a look at what is added to the side bar and let me know if you preserve your seasonal goods as well. I believe there are more and more of us doing so each year.

1 comment:

Renee said...

I made strawberry jam, too. I also put up a couple of gallons of strawberries for breads and smoothies. Of course, we've eaten a few here and there as well. :)