Saturday, October 3, 2009

Granddaddy's Farm








































We had a wonderful family day at Granddaddy's farm. Clark, Abbey and I went to this wonderful Fall haven of bliss with my cousin Shanna and her family, Josh and Maeson, and my dear friend Jana and her sons, Gavin and Justin. We had a blast! There were farm animals to view and pet, a box full of corn to jump in, rubber duck races, swing sets to play on , wooden vehicles to "play" drive, a haybail maze for the kids and a hill slide. It was a beautiful day and a great chance for our families to spend some time together. If you are in the Franklin County (Winchester) area, I highly recommend going for a visit. If not, see if there is a farm/pumpkin patch in your area. We didn't even go on the hayride or go through the corn maze, there was just too much to do. And yes, we had to bring a "punkin" home for Abbey. This is my favorite time of year!!!!!