Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Blog Block...

OK I realize that I have fallen way behind on my blog. I hate that it has happened, but one of my biggest problems is my new camera. My life in itself is rather boring, but I always have great pictures and stories of Abbey. However, Clark got me a new camera for Christmas, which I love, and I haven't learned to download pictures and videos from it yet. Now it is full and I can't even get them off to take new ones (keep in mind the video camera is in the same pitiful state, full and I don't know how to download it). So, my project this week is to learn to download my new camera. I have pictures from before Christmas on there. Anyway, I check all of your blogs on a daily basis so I am still in the loop, but I ask that you be patient with me for just a little while longer and please don't give up and stop checking my blog. I will have new things on here soon, I promise.

No comments: