Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Sweet Pictures!


I just love it when you get a good candid photo that you know will mean so much later when you look back on it. This is my new favorite picture of my daughter. I was changing out my closets the other night, switching the winter clothes to the guest room and bringing in the summer clothes to the closet in our room. Clark offered to take care of Abbey for me and so they just played on the bed and watched TV in our room so we could all be together and I looked up and saw this so I ran and got the camera as quickly as I could to have it as a reminder of the two people I love the most in this world. Just wanted to share!

2 comments:

Mindy said...

I have looked at this picture more than once because I think it is so sweet and precious. ((Even though I don't know you and you don't know me.... he he)) We will have to get Elizabeth to introduce us sometime!

Carrie Sparks McClain said...

I would really like that.