Tuesday, June 26, 2007

We have a jelly bean!

Next week it should be the size of a gummy bear, or at least that is what the doctor says. It is confirmed that we only have one and it is doing very well. I'll try to post pictures. I'm 7 weeks and 4 days along. The heart beat was 160 today and you can see little arms and legs and the head. Mom almost cries everytime we go to the doctor now. I was going to start leaving her at home, but dad won't let me. :) Anyway, we are starting to get things going in preparation for the baby. Clark floored a section of the attic last night so we can put boxes in there and get them out of the nursery and mom is going to start looking for cloth diapers (for her to use, I'm not sure about that one yet). From my first commission check we are going to recarpet the whole house, which it is in dire need of, so the baby has a clean floor to crawl on. We also have a few decorations to get up and other things to straighten before the new gifts come in. This is so fun!

2 comments:

Libby said...

I'm so excited for you guys and your jelly bean!! Give your mom and dad a big hug for me. How are you feeling?

Carrie Sparks McClain said...

I feel pretty good. I'm just tired all the time and I pee a lot. I really haven't been sick, although I do know that the baby doesn't like for me to eat Taco Bell, McDonalds cheeseburgers, and Crab legs at the Chinese place. It makes me nausiated. Other than they I'm good.